Monday, September 18, 2006

When Bad Fashion Happens to Good People

Here are some scary-ass pictures, folks. Not only do I have hair issues but I also have clothing issues in this series of pictures. The pictures that are not me are from a Bad Fashion Book and I tried to match my pics to the style indicated.


This is the infamous bowl/Dorothy Hammill (sp) haircut. See me below.


Not only do I have the bowl/Dorothy hair goin' on, I have the quintessential 70's outfit on. Those are peach bell bottoms, y'all!






Now I am not wearing an official tube top and I could have put this outfit with the body suit, but I felt the built-in-bra made more of a tube top statement than the overall lace body suit effect.


This is my nod to MC Hammer's parachute pants. Notice the LARGE hair and the white see-thru pirate sleeved shirt. I am SO stylin'.


Now, this was my total favorite outfit. Bicycle shorts unitard with a crop top on top - you know, so I could show off my flat stomach and sista's ass. The very big hair is just added oomph factor!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always suspected that you would cute as a button.

Deb R said...

Oh my. Yep, those were some interesting outfits!! You were stylin'!