Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Sorry, No Rockstar Rundown

I was listening to MY muse last night instead of watching Rockstar. I had it on in the background, but honestly I wasn't listening as they were going to sing their same original songs from last week and another icky cover song (read: I am SO tired of Coldplay, whiny-ass music, it's not heavy metal, c'mon folks, get serious). I did hear the band kudoing everyone, sort of like their last supper before getting fried.
I have had this idea for a couple months and it just gelled ("I'm gellin', are you gellin'?") together and I HAD to start working on it and I needed a darkened room for the opaque projector to work properly. Last night was the pencilling. Today I get high on black permanent markers for phase 2 of said project. This means the cats will too as they love to participate in an "on the floor project". So let's hear it for killing brain cells. Who needs 'em anyway? I'll take pics of the finished project so you all can see it.
Project Runway tonight!

1 comment:

Deb R said...

FWIW, I thought all four of them did a pretty decent job on the covers last night, but I was already tired of all four originals and wish they'd had them do something else. Even another cover song would've been better.

IMO, Dilana sounded great last night - pretty much back to the pre-public-hissy-fit Dilana. The three guys sounded about like they always have. I'm bored with all of them and glad tonight is the finale. I liked last season a LOT better.