Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Solution to the Homicidal Hunter

Both The Edward and madpuppy are correct!!!

Edward, you do drive with the Sheriff up the mountain, check that second paragraph again or don't if you want to remain convinced a guy named Ed could never be a murderer and the Sheriff did it.

"The suspect is Ed Henson. The clue is the horizontal position of the arrow, since he was the only one standing on the same level with the victim at the time of the murder."
'Til next Monday, mystery lovers!

2 comments:

The Edward said...

Interesting, you are correct I totally forgot he was in the car with me: "You drive with him" Though, I think it implies that I was driving, which makes me suspicion of him. While Ed, he was closest to Tom. I think Ed meant he was Tom's best bud, and the other two guys were just tag alongs trying to but into some hot Tom on Ed action. Hmmm... I do not like where that is going either. If Ed is either the killer or Tom's gay lover, I guess Ed is going to jail.

Madpuppy said...

After you finish with these mysteries, why don't you put up some Encyclopedia Brown? To the 10-year-old version of me, he was a better detective than Sherlock Homes.