Thursday, September 14, 2006

Rockstar Supernova Newsflash

Lukas won. BLAH-UGH! He's utterly horrible. UTTERLY!!!! HORRIBLE!!!

I called my mom and all she could say was "I won, I won". Guess that's because she knew he was going to win as Toby is a general overall idiot and the band followed thru with their original comment of not having a woman be the front person.

Too bad, Dilana has a much better voice than Lukas and she ends up with consolation prizes of having Jason and Dave back her up musically on her "upcoming" album.

Lukas sings poorly with the band at the end of the show. Boy does the band have their work cut out for them to get him concert ready for January.

1 comment:

Deb R said...

I'm totally disgusted that they chose that spastic mumbler over Dilana. Hell, I'd have been happier with Magni or Toby than Lukas and I didn't particularly like either one of them!!!

This is two years in a row that the band in charge has said they were open to the idea of a female fronting them and then had their actions show that to be a big, fat lie. When/if the show comes back next summer I'm not even interested unless the band choosing the singer is either all-woman or a man-woman mix so that the women contestants have a legitimate shot at it for a change. If the bands in charge don't want a woman lead then they should just SAY SO up front and choose all male contestants and not waste the women's time. Sheesh!