Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Pies, Pies, Glorious Pies

So I am trying again today to bring you my wonderful pie experiment...


These are the ingredients for the pie innards.



Brown up the entire package of Jimmy Dean Sausage (of your choice - I like the Regular or Maple).



Then cut up the olives (entire can), all three peppers, and mix with the cheese.



Then when the sausage is cooled enough to not melt the cheese, add it to the mix.



Then add just enough Ranch dressing so it sticks together. Not too much or filling will be super runny.



Time for the new appliance!



Next I cut out pie bottoms and tops with the handy-dandy cutters included with my Pie Maker.



And sisboombah.... Pies. Incredibly awesome looking and tasting pies. Two boxes of ready made pie crusts made 14 of these little babies. They are the size of the palm of your hand. Wonderful for lunches at work. I am psyched. I think I am going to make these again Friday for a Saturday baby shower potluck I'm going to.

3 comments:

Deborah Boschert said...

Yum-O! We got an appliance something like that as a wedding gift (14 years ago). It was called the SnakMaster and used slices of bread as the "crust." This looks like a huge improvement. Lovely blue leaf plate too!

Joanne S said...

Well! You've now morphed my Won Ton Stars into Pies!!

I've got more tomatoes if you're interested.

Jessica said...

Mmm. Looks so yummy!