Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Let the Reindeer, er Reincat, Games Commence

Last night, I thankfully did not have to wash 3 kitty chins after I finished baking bread but Moomin did want to play his most favorite game ever... Tug O'War. So, him being so damn cute and all, I had to oblige. Who needs sleep anyway? And let me tell you, in those pics of him with the rope in his mouth, he's really hauling on the rope on his end, just like a dog. He braces himself low down and keeps inexorably pulling until either I let go coz I'm worried about his teeth or he lets go coz he needs to breathe.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW he is quite the conditioned athelete!!!

MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

That is one beautiful catlette.

Samantha said...

Moomin would most likely jump on Santa's back and "ride" him around the house. That's what he does while I water the tree, brush my teeth, get in my robe, and anything that involves bending over and exposing a level surface of my back. Santa should have a good time being a fuzzy red and white surfboard!