Tuesday, December 12, 2006

ChocoConversation

I am currently experiencing a craving for chocolate.
My nice and helpful social worker of a co-worker: "There are Tootsie Rolls in the goodie bag".
Me: "Tootsie Rolls not so much."
Co-worker: "I thought you said you wanted chocolate."
Me: "I do want chocolate. Tootsie Rolls are turds, not chocolate."
Co-worker: "What? They're good."
Me: "They aren't chocolate. It's a chewy cat turd with a hint of cocoa. My tastebuds are craving real chocolate."
Co-worker: "If you keep telling me Tootsie Rolls aren't chocolate, I'll give you some shit and you can call it chocolatey goodness."
Thus ends another fine high-minded literate discussion for the day. All our office conversations typically end up in the bathroom or about the ass region. Give us any topic and enough time, we'll bring it on down.

2 comments:

Deb R said...

You're totally right about tootsie rolls. You can tell your co-worker I said so. ;-)

Deborah Boschert said...

Oreos are not chocolate either.