Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Ooops! Forgotten Weirdness

7) I used to believe the cords on the electrical things in my room would unplug themselves and slither under my bed, all twined together like snakes. If I moved or tried to get out of bed, they would zip out from under my bed superfast, shoot up the side, and either ZAP me or wrap around me with the plug-head "staring" at me. Made for some uncomfortable nights. I also thought my toys came to life if I was mean to them.


8) When getting on escalators, I make sure my shoes are securely tied and I don't have anything hanging off my clothing that could get caught because I have frightening visions of losing my pants/skirt and my shoes in front of tons of people.

1 comment:

The Edward said...

Interesting... I do not know that I was ever afraid of losing my shoes in front of a lot of people. I tend to run around the office in stocking feet, and I have a "no shoes in the house policy" as well.

Things living under the bed - that one I get, which is why I have a solid bed frame now. No more under the bed for me!

Thank you for the idea - I might have to come up with a blog post on my blog where I list a few weird things about myself...