Monday, November 20, 2006

To the Exclamation Point (!!!)

1) BORDERS is open! BORDERS is open!! Books galore! 5 minute ride to get there! Two bookstores in same area! Books! I think I’m going to overdose!

2) New clothes! I got some fabulous clothes at the Eddie Bauer Outlet this weekend! I wanted to use my 20% off coupon but the Outlet doesn’t take it! So I used the 10% off stamped thingie instead!

3) I ate a real 100% red meat hamburger this weekend (well-well done of course)! With a fried egg and bacon and lettuce and cheese and mayo on it! Called the Royal Red Robin! RED meat! No usual after-effects!

4) Got a letter telling me that my “internal” doctor is leaving and I have my choice of two unknown female doctors! Gonna call about that! I hate change! Talked to my mom and she comforted me and gave me a good idea! I love my mom!

5) My dad is now working closer to home! No more scary 1-2 hour drives to work and home in the dark or bad weather conditions! He doesn’t have to spend huge amounts of money on gas anymore! And if we see something at the store and tell him about it, he gets 10% discount! I love my dad!

6) I woke up in the wee small hours of Sunday morning with a killer migraine that felt like the back of my head was going to explode! Took some Aleve! I love Aleve! Because my head still felt “fragile” later Sunday morning, I didn’t go to the beach to take ArtShare pics! BUMMER!

7) So I spent the day in the Chair of Death with three very concerned and warm and fuzzy and loving and purry cats! I napped! I read! I had something for lunch that very much disagreed with me! Fragile head and stomach cramps! What a combo!

8) Woke up Monday morning (today) still feeling head fragile! But got to work anyway! Feeling better! Although I am experiencing some computer rage right at this very moment!

9) 3 day work week!

10) 4 day weekend!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Re: your copyright question on Deb's blog - you automatically own the copyright to anything you create. Works can also be registered with the US copyright office (I'm assuming you are a US citizen) for a fee.

No copyright will stop an unscrupulous person from lifting your work - it just gives you backing if it comes to prosecution.