Wednesday, November 08, 2006

ArtShareMeme Update

Wednesday's Child (Mama-san): The colors have come together as well as the basic overall theme and the multi-media concept. I'm still working out the logistics of the theme and need to get materials.
JMHandcrafted: Do you like cats? If not then I can certainly adapt the idea above and make one of those. Let me know!
The Edward: I know what technique I will be doing, I just don't know what item to apply it to. I'm going to make you something arty yet functional (I hope).
Still swamped, so no witty repartee from moi!!

1 comment:

Deborah Boschert said...

I can tell you that JJM likes cats -- she has one named "Chaser Meow Meow." She also has a dog named Emma. Apparently at her home, cats get crazy names and dogs get people names. She also loved kitties when she was little. Don't ask her about the one named Snowball who actually turned into a snowball. Ah... winters in Nebraska. Not so good for cats. Hmmmm. That may have been more info than you needed.