Monday, November 13, 2006

Rainy Grey November Day

It's a grey and dreary day in November today. So was yesterday but I was able to stay in my PJs, read all day, nap with the cats, and had nothing scheduled. The Best. Today is not the best weather-wise, but I am slowly catching up at work. Just one more plan, a gazillion thank-you letters, and some visual picture schedules to make (this involves using a co-workers computer, a color printer, and a laminator - ah, brings out the teacher in me!).

This is a picture of my mom and me. It's a fall day. I thought it fit today's grey theme.

I am still in the planning stages for the ArtShare, but things are starting to gel. I should have started one of them this weekend, but the Laziness Demon had me in it's grip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's such a great picture -- perfectly captures fall.

For some reason this time of year makes me want to go hunt out old pictures and reminisce as well.