Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Today/Tomorrow

Today:
One of my friends networked on my behalf.

I squeezed some fund-drippings from the rock that is the State.

My cats ate their meals without incident.

I took the plunge and wrote an exorbitant check for a pre-paid oil plan.

I learned how to spell "exorbitant".

I called DTV and was able to give my Gpa the date his coupon will be mailed.

No watering of the garden/plants was needed.

My friend J2 called before work to talk and make tentative plans.

Tomorrow:
Is the full moon.

Is the end of Mercury Retrograde.

It will rain some more (fine by my garden+plants).

I will have another lunch of CrockPot CatNip.

Is one day closer to Book Sale set up.

(I'm practically frothing in the brain at the mere thought of being in an entire gymnasium full of books!!!)

1 comment:

Joanna Stein said...

Hooray for the end of retrograde!

I have a co-worker who's last name is lambo and first name begins with s. slambo, so every single time I see her name I think of you. It's probably me when your ears are burning or your nose is itching, what ever it is that happens when someone thinks of you.