Friday, June 20, 2008

I Done Did Bought a Fit

Sport that is. Red.


Pictures curtsey of Honda.com.

I'm too excited for words.

I did this on my own, well with an assistance call to Mom who was fortunately home and gave me some pointers on how to get more for my trade-in. Which I was able to do semi-successfully.

Totally not what I expected to do today. I had it in my mind that I was just going for a test drive while my car got an oil change and tune-up. Then I was going to visit the consignment shop and maybe EddieBauer.

Nope. I was meant to have this car and I bought it.

It will be coming in a month.

I called Gpa and he's thrilled for me. Now he's going to go test drive one himself. He asked me to send him pics of me with my...

Fresh brand-spankin' shiny roomy new little red car.

1 comment:

Joanna Stein said...

Sooo Exciting!!! I know you will love your Fit just as much as I love mine!

We took ours camping for the very first time this weekend. We flipped the back double seat up for the dog, and the single side down for the cooler, tent, chairs and all the other stuff in the back. It was perfect, plenty of room. And since it was 110 degrees the super cold A/C was fantastic.

Congratulations! Welcome to the club.