Monday, March 10, 2008

Ya Just Never Stop Learning New Stuff

I learned two new things today. Two VERY useful new things. What were they? Well, I'll tell ya...

1) Rewipe: This usually happens when you take a really large crap, clean up as well as you can, but several hours later due to some minor irritation, you gotta do a "rewipe" to get what ya missed. Co-worker 1 shared a story of one of his college friends to illustrate the logistics of "rewipe" because I was clueless and had to ask. I also spent about 5 minutes laughing helplessly.

2) My other co-worker who was partaking in the above conversation informed me that there is a such thing as "camp butt" when I told her I spent all day Sunday in my PJs. I, of course, had to ask and she said "camp butt" happens when you are camping out and you miss a shower for one or two days. Again with the laughing.

Co-worker 1 asked Co-worker 2 if "rewiping" would alleviate "camp butt"? She said nothin' but a shower alleviates "camp butt". I would agree.

I wonder what I'm gonna learn tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rewipe and Camp Butt...ROFLMHO

Meglet said...

Ah, yes, the rewipe!
'Nuff said........