Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Off to Class

Well, I have enough "class"...

I'm just going to my photography 101 class soon. Killing time until I need to hop in the car and go. One of my co-workers took this course last year and recommended it to me. So here's to me going way outside my comfort zone and doing something without a friend along for about 8 Tuesdays in a row. Actually, I'm looking forward to honing my haphazard skill with the camera.

I am not looking forward to the drive and coming home late. But there's no TV shows I watch tonight so I'm not missing anything. And books will wait patiently for me. At least the felines are fed so I won't have to worry about random destruction to express disatisfaction with overdue services in the form of cat yarf, drapes down, and rugs amok.

Here's a photo from yesterday...

The Sun's Footprints

No comments: