Thursday, March 27, 2008

Riley Makes a New Friend

So Riley got to meet my friend J2's son TJ. Small boys make him skitty. The whole time TJ was visiting him, you could tell Riley was thinking, "well he smells human, but he's alot smaller than the humans I'm used to, and a lot faster. I can't tell where he's gonna go next and he keeps coming towards making super high pitched noises that get my ears all a'ringin'. I don't know whether to be afraid or amused. Oops, here he comes! I gotta jump and run again! Where's my big people so I can hide behind them?"

Coming in for a sniff that's treat enhanced.

Riley needed some food encouragement to approach unfamiliar small boy who moves in unpredictable ways thus making Riley super skittish.

A boy, a dog, and some bubbles. What better way to spend the afternoon?

Doin' the Lucky Dog Dance!

Both these boys are sportin' fools and get all bestirred when it comes to tennis balls!

No comments: