Friday, August 03, 2007

Much Needed Friday Humor

Disclaimer: This joke contains non-PC material and some stereotypes that may be offensive, but damn funny.

I got this in an email and thought I would post it on my blog as it gave me a much-needed giggle, what with the upcoming inter-office shuffle and a deadly boring training today.

Flamboyant Flight Attendant

The flight was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he served the food and drinks. As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and told the passengers “Captain Marvey has asked me to announce that he will be landing the big scary plane shortly, so lovely people, if you could just put your trays up, that would be super.”

On his trip back up the aisles he noticed this well-dressed and rather Arabic looking woman hadn’t moved a muscle. “Perhaps you didn’t hear my over those big brute engines but I asked you to raise your trazy-poo, so the main man can pitty-pat us to the ground.”

She calmly turned her head to the flight attendant and said “In my country, I am called a Princess and I take orders from no one.”

To which the flight attendant replied, without missing a beat, “Well, sweetcheeks, in my country I’m called a Queen, so I out rank you… Tray up Bitch!”

No comments: