Monday, July 30, 2007

K-Scope Pictures or Getting to Know Your DigCamera

I decided to play around with the settings and scenes on my camera this weekend. I discoved the "sport" scene setting is great for capturing Moomin coz he's always moving. The 16 shot setting is very fun. Not sure what to do with the picture itself but it looks nifty. I also played around with the new K-scope that my lens actually fits into and got some really good pictures while the sun was shining through the windows. Next weekend I plan on trying the black'n'white, sepia, and the blue tint that makes everyone look like they've just been deprived of air. Should be good times.

Lovely shot of my Sharpie markers.

Hobbes in the sun.

Moomin all dark and mysterious.

Doodle gazing out the window.

This is the 16 shot setting. Makes sort of a "flip book picture".

No comments: