Thursday, July 19, 2007

I Should Just Crawl Up Their Noses

and call it good.


My parents' new pup, named Riley. He was comatose so he didn't know I was taking the picture and he's so mellow, he doesn't mind the shiny object at all although he'd like to lick it.

Handsome Hobbes' patient expression slightly tinged with disgust. Probably thinking "enough with the shiny object already!"

Doodle trying to ignore said shiny object to continue her interrupted nap.

One of the rare moments that Moomin is in direct bright light and not moving.

1 comment:

Deborah Boschert said...

Such handsome pets!

I love love love your idea about the frog prints. I will definetely keep this in mind. I am not able to respond to you directly since I don't have your email. (I think if you list your email in your blogger profile then when you comment I my blog I can reply back instantly.) Anyway... with all this TX rain we shouldn't have trouble finding more frogs.