Friday, April 06, 2007

What I Woke Up to on Thursday Morning

I shoveled then took pictures of the result of our Nor'easter that happened Wednesday late afternoon to Thursday mid-morning. I really was having shoveling withdrawals, NOT!

I don't know how much more my deck can take... That's a lot of heavy snow!


Poor birds, their food is in the deep freeze!


Fairy arches... if you went through them, you might end up in another dimension! There are 3-4 of them, small to big.


No gardening happening today or any time soon!


My nod to Ansel Adams. This tree is in my backyard. So pretty.


This picture was unintentional but if you look closely, you can see the cat-face shape!

2 comments:

The Edward said...

Wow, I've been "out of the loop" for awhile and come back to see these amazing pictures! Thank you! I really missing seeing snow stacked like that. It is 70s here now, no chance of snow. I do not remember liking the snow much when I lived there, but it is cool to see it every so often. Enjoy it while you can! And thanks again for the pictures/memories!

Deborah Boschert said...

Beautiful. I just love snow on branches.