Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Happy Birthday Hobbes!

Hobbes' birthday was yesterday. I celebrated by singing the song (extremely loud and very out of tune) to him while in the shower and giving him extra breakfast. After dinner, he got to drink my milk remnants - one of his favorite but rarely given treats and we played a rousing game of feather (shared with Moomin, no other option). Hobbes very much enjoyed the extra attention and being the sole treat receiver. I also took some special b-day pics of him WAY up close, you know, coz I'm addicted to getting that close and he has such fabulous markings and wee sweet feet!




I think he's such a handsome cat. Too bad his beautiful sea-foam green eyes didn't show up so much. If a human had that color, they would have paparrazzi (sp?) all over them!

1 comment:

Deb R said...

Hobbes is beautiful!!

Love the puppy photos from yesterday too.