Monday, February 12, 2007

Brainless Beginning To The Week

I really wanted to start the week off by writing something witty and interesting but all I seem to come up with is drivel. I’ve started three posts with different topics and ended up backspacing each one.

I guess this is a sign that I wouldn’t be one of those novelists that pump out best-sellers every year. I can’t even come up with a daily subject to write about. Well, I do come up with stuff but it’s either TMI or “unfinished”.

*****Lots of time passes…*****

Well, for your information, I just backspaced 3 more topics. Screw this. I’m going to read some news.

In the meantime, I’ll try to figure out a way to corral my writing so that I can have things to post and discourse about. At least I have a large vocabulary going for me…
And now I've been FORCED to transfer to the new Blogger! I've had some choice vocabulary words for this occurence!

No comments: