Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Where Lawnmowers Go To Die...

or have a REALLY long rest. Or become part of the Lawnmower Repair Guy's collection, like Bluebeard. Sorry the pictures are small and blurry. I was trying very hard to not get caught taking them. I called today and my mower was ready for take off. So while I was "hallooing" for assistance, I was snapping quick, and now I see blurry, pics. And really, they do NOT do this place justice at all. Well, when I have to get my blades resharpened at the end of the summer, I will try again. If you do click on them for a bigger view, you will get a muddled impression of many mowers, sort of like sleeping medication is acting up and things get all multiplied coz you can't see straight.


This is one side of the view heading towards what I believe is the "shop". I have no idea how one gets in, but there is a tiny path threading to some sort of door-like set up.


This is a down and dirty snap of the other side of the thready path.

And this is when the lady "hallooed" me back and I had to take the last one as I headed back out to her.

I've got my hand push mower back, it sounds ferocious and ready to take some grass down.

And it only cost $25.

No comments: