Monday, July 21, 2008

I Got It! Got My FIT!

Finally!

Isn't it's snaggle-tooth grin the cutest thing ever?

Isn't this the cutest car butt ever?

My new cute car makes me look cute too!

I bought my car today! And I certainly got a crash course in getting to know the newbie! Driving it home, it rained the whole way. Nothing like having to juggle new car vibes, new windshield wiper set up, new back windshield wiper that have never dealt with before, defrost, lights, whole new dashboard, and seating. But she handles great, has TONS more chutzpah than my old car, and she's fun to drive. I already showed her off to my parents. Now to just see my co-workers drool over her. Sigh.

I have lots of room left over in my garage. Who knew a four-door would be smaller than my old two-door?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey congrats on your new car, well done. I was expecting another color than red, but then, that's me.
Enjoy your ride!