Thursday, February 07, 2008

PMS Is Such a Zhitty Time!

I am having a break-out break-down!

Wha tha f?

Late thirties is NO time to be regressing skintextually... but I've managed somehow to go straight back to 9th grade skin-wise complete with badly behaving hair doing the colic flipado!

Rassin' sassin' frassin' pissed off is what I am!!!

Not only do I have waves of irritability crashing over me every 3 seconds as a result of someone's creaking chair/chomping/paper crinkling/type tapping/breathing my air/invading my space, 6 inches of snow to shovel BEFORE I go to work, and suddenly having a co-worker be ignobly ushered out mid-day... but I have to suffer the indignity of having zits.

Not just little go-away-in-a-day zits strategically placed where they can be hidden.

Oh no, these are positioned perfectly between brows above the nose, high on the cheekbones, and sprinkled on the sides of my chin and are of the type that says "this looks like a good place to camp out for a week and a half, oh, and let's pitch the bright red tents so we can be seen from outer space!"

Arrrggghhh! Where's the justice?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hugs, from one zitty PMS chick to another!

Anonymous said...

Oh, you'll still be having the zits when you are 50+! Try soy products, not the tablets but some soymilk, tofu etc. It helps greatly with the pms, men-o-pause, and nice clear skin. In this house we have determined that drinking cows' milk causes the zits or using other dairy products causes the zits to come on full force.
Never mind...pat...pat...

Samantha said...

I actually use these wonderful products from DHC, the Acerola trio, and it's been working fabulously to keep the skin probs at bay (clear and baby soft), but apparently this month nothing will help, things will just have to calm down on their own.