Saturday, February 23, 2008

Moomer Pics

Moomin doesn't sit still all that often so when he created an "arty" composition of himself on the end of the couch this morning and was gazing soulfully out the window, I immediately (but oh so slowly, nonchalantly, and casually) got the camera and zoomed in on him. These are the best of the bunch.





The artwork in the background is from my high school years. The velvet kitty was a find at a flea market. And in the top pic that's a pile of Beanie cats (yes I collect them, so what, I love cats). Shortly after "allowing" me to take about 8 pics, Moomin decided he'd had enough and zoomed away to chomp on Doodle. Nice. Obviously the airbourne Prozac for cats that is Feliway Comfort Zone is only working minimally at best.

1 comment:

Lorelei Eurto said...

First of all, Love your blog. You masterfully blog about interesting things, and I really found myself chuckling because I can relate!
Secondly, your cats are too adorable.
Can't wait to read more.
lorelei
(http://lorelei1141.blogspot.com)