Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Someone Fuzzy Is Going to Cut Their Tongue

I just came back from class all high on oodles of praise and visions of showing my pics and selling them and just feeling SO GOOD and CREATIVE when while typing this I hear...

Clink clink clink clink in the kitchen.

It's Doodle trying her damnest to lick any chz remnants off the knife I used to cut a small bit of chz off a wedge for a pre-bed snack (as all my bananas are currently TOO green to eat right now and my stomach was eating itself, cornflakes for supper doesn't last very long). And it's a sharp knife too.

So I had to go and wash it off to make sure there is not even a hint of a scent of chz still on it.

The visions of her tongue cut in half and it being my fault have quite deflated my big ego balloon.

Assignment for next week is to take pics with "intimacy, action, interaction, and/or emotion". Any one, two, three, or all of the above. Should be interesting. Hopefully the sun will be out this weekend so I can take pics, it's hard to take them after work, not nearly enough light.

Yes, I am whining!

1 comment:

Meglet said...

Want a little cheese with your 'whine'?
:-)