Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Saturday with TJ

My friend J2 and I managed to spend Saturday together as her husband's plans with her fell thru and he "gave her permission" to spend the morning and early afternoon with me, a friend in need of friendship. We went to a craft store and the Christmas Tree Shoppe in the morning and then had a picnic lunch on the Eastern Promenade (near the Waste Treatment plant, so we got eddicated by signs while walking to where the water was). Here is a brief pictoral of our Day of Fun!

I brought my kaliedescope (sp?) along and took this really good one of TJ's face multiplied many times. I can't wait to email this to J2. Wonder what it would look like all blown up and poster sized?

TJ wanted to look thru the 'scope so I had to make sure he didn't smudge the marble or the viewer as I wanted to take more pictures with it. I had a hard time getting it back. Then we ate our picnic lunch. Those chips in the background, mighty tasty!

The Narrow Gauge train went by, blowing it's horn and going really slow. There was an "outdoorsy" car full of waving people but I didn't take their picture. TJ kept telling us, "no train" coz he didn't want to go for a ride. We told him we were going to fly a kite instead.

Here's a blurry picture of the kite. I'm flying it so that J2 could look after TJ while he ran around chucking rocks in the water and trying to hold the kite with assistance.


And now we are on our way back to the car to go get an ice-cream! Yeah!

No comments: