Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Biggest Four Leaf Clover EVER

Last evening, on my way back from the corner market, I passed one of my neighbor's lawns where the clover is running riot. Big clover and practically the entire front yard. The town last year dug up their front yard to fix some sewer pipes and seeded their big mess, but instead of grass, it appears they seeded clover. Anyhoo. I have a bit of OCD when it comes to clovers, ever since I was a wee kiddo. Clover will stop me dead in my tracks and I just HAVE to look for four leaf clovers. I tend to find them which only reinforces the OCDness of looking. So last night, after purchasing my dinner, I stopped and promised myself a "brief" look-see. And what to my wondering eyes did appear!!??

The biggest god-damned four leaf clover I have ever found. Pictures below. It is being pressed between pages as you read this. I plan to laminate the granddaddy of all 4 leafers and carry it in my purse. Wouldn't you?



Here it is in major close-up so's you all can see that I did not jerry-rig it together. My childhood friends were known to do that and try to pass them off as real. I could always tell...

No comments: