Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Tiny Cheesecakes

Two co-workers celebrated their birthdays at the end of February and I offered to be in charge of the edibles for the office celebration today. I figured I'd give the new Philly Cheesecake Filling a try coz I didn't actually want to bake anything and I have to tell you... this filling ROCKS!! It kicks ass! What a great-tasting fast treat! I totally endorse using it in a pinch or if you have no idea how to make a cheesecake. This whole edible idea was all about "ready made". I just divided the filling up and mixed in the M&Ms and ChocChipCaramel Swirls for the fun ones and the plain ones will have strawberries another co-worker is in charge of bringing. I had a "tester" last night, you know, a broken crust one, and it was FAB!





1 comment:

The Edward said...

I love this stuff! I was back in PA for my Dad's birthday and I saw a commercial for it. My jaw dropped! I rushed out and bought a tub. Yum! I'm glad to see that we share an interest in this! So few of us fine this tub of cheesy goodness to be interesting... you made my day!