Monday, March 05, 2007

Office Tidbits

This is what I look at on a daily (non-weekend) basis.

This is one of my office toys, a mini fake fish aquarium nicely displayed in front of my blue-screened computer. This is fun to flip over for a quick visual break from the computer.


This is one of my gel timers. You turn them over and they bubble and drip. I discovered them when I was working directly with children with Autism. They are Zen-like and fun to flip when on the phone with an incessant talker.


And this is my computer with pictures, stickies, and toys galore with a small helping of a chocolate from a co-worker.


This what I see on the ceiling when it's a sunny day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know where I could find a gel timer like that? I have one on my desk as well and people keep asking me where I can find one! :0)
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I would also like to know where to get a gel timer like those. My brother had one when we where kids. If you turn them a few times and let little air bubbles get in the gel the set a flashlight on top of it, it makes the greatest effect.
Thanks!

Brian
B_Ryan3000@yahoo.com

Ami Gabtun said...

OK need your help! I picked up one of those gel timers at a garage sale- my kids just loved it! Heres the topper - They broke it open and the gel is all over my carpet. I need to know where these can be purchased. A> I want another cuz its so cool! and B: I have to save my carpet!!! Help!! Beth in Illinois