Thursday, July 20, 2006

Project Runway in a Nutshell

Here’s my brief recap of last night’s Project Runway…

Keith + Bradley = The pairing did not stand out except for Keith's inappropriate boobie touching and leg leering, nor did their dress. “In”

Jeffery (aka “The Neck”) + Alison = Ditto for their grouping and dress. “In”

Laura – “I’m an architect that’s why my design looks like a plan”
+
Michael – Laura picked him becoz “he’d push me out of my safety zone”
= Strangely subdued dress for the both of them and they were really close to the color white that Miss America said not to give her.

Uli – Nice leadership, must be her German upbringing.
+
Bonnie – Happy to be riding the skirt lengths of someone who has a clue.
= modern quite pretty dress, I liked the flowiness of it.

Kayne and Robert: Pageant man (gay) + Barbie man (gay) = how could they lose?

Malan – Unfinished satin bottom topped with a turd-colored mess, at least he stepped up and took responsibility for it
+
Katherine
– She worked well as a team player, but put her foot down politely and drew the line at defending the dress, and even gave Malan a hug.
= he was deemed "out".

And now… Welcome to Design Preschool!

Vincent: MY design! MY dress! Don’t touch it, it’s mine!
Angela: Tick Tock!
Vincent: Get off my back! [later in studio] Back up!
Angela: You back up!
Vincent: Stop with the negativity! Don’t touch! Stop breathing my air!
Angela: Well [sticks out tongue] I think it’s ugly, you’re ugly! [walks off]
Vincent: Angela? Angela? Angela? [looks befuddled]
Angela: 12:30!
Vincent: 12:15!
Mr. Tim: Why can’t the both of you just “make it work”?
Judges: Obviously there was no team work.
Miss America: The dress with different sleeves would be classical looking.
Sam the viewer: Oh YUCK! [tremendous sigh while shaking head]

1 comment:

Joanne S said...

Too funny! You could write comedy! I almost started tearing up myself when Malan got auffed. I know just how he feels to always be "outside".

Angela should have been the one to go home since she did NOTHING. At least Malan made something and the something looked better than Santino's crap of last season. (It fit)

I guess Angela is the season three ball buster.