Monday, July 17, 2006

How To Aura Flick

Someone posted a comment saying I hadn't actually let people in on how to flick someone's aura. Sorry about that. Here are the directions and it's actually quite simple.

1) Experience road rage.

2) Determine if it is minimal (one flick), moderate (2 flicks), or severe (3 and up flicks).

3) Direct feelings towards person responsible for said road rage as you simultaneously flick (like Monica and Rachel did to each other in that "Friends" Jean Claude Van Damme episode or as my dad asked- "like you're flicking a booger?" Me: "yes, like that"). Using your thumb and middle finger, put your middle finger nail behind your thumb pad and then straighten your middle finger. The action would 'clean' your thumb tip off and send the negative energy in the direction of the person that caused you road rage.

4) Occasionally I will accompany flicking with comments like "Take that!", "What comes around goes around!", "No blessings for you!" or assorted swearing (I'm partial to the "f" word) muttered under my breath.

5) You need to make sure that directing the feelings is at the same time as the flick and the flick is directed to the right person.

6) Sometimes it will have immediate consequences for the person (like watching them get all the red lights, being cut off themselves, or stuck behind the Sunday driver type) and sometimes you just have to put your trust in that it is going to happen at some point during their day.

7) And finally, I do not recommend anything bigger than a flick because, really, one should just "let go and turn the other cheek and forgive others and not be so freaking angry all the time because it is not healthy for you and do unto others as you would have done unto you". Yes, that's great and all, nice ideal, but I am human and am not trying for sainthood. I have my foibles so I flick. Keeping it to a flick prevents a Kharmic boomerang from knocking me on my ass because I sent someone's negative energy back to them in a harmful way. I figure the flick is like a mosquito bite (without the West Nile Virus), browntail moth rash, diaper rash, chafing, constipation or the opposite, or the like - uncomfortable but not dangerous to the person.

So remember, keep it to a flick and direct it to the person who pissed you off.

No comments: