Saturday, April 21, 2012

OK, What Have You Done With the Blogger I Was Used To?

I'm not a firm believer that new is always better.

Things made today are not made to last, they break after a few uses or after a year, and then you have to buy new and it lasts even less time and is generally shoddy.

I still have the bunkbeds I took with me to college - practically indestructible, those beds lived thru some riotous times and while there are some scratches and dings, they are still rock solid and can hold a bunch of people on them. The cats mostly use them now, but they are in the spare room incase of company!

So when I signed in on Blogger, I found that the entire set up once I sign in has been changed, more doohickeys added that I have no idea what they do, and it's really not clearer to use. 

I get simple, but then there is taking it for granted that every computer user is tech/net/symbol savvy. Which they are not. Case in point.

"I'm a techno-loser, baby, so why don't you crash on me?"

No comments: