Sunday, April 22, 2012

I Had A Wunnerful Weekend!

Friday: I got to leave work at 5pm, a first in 4 weeks! Documentation all done and not hanging over my head, no work for the weekend is HEAVEN! I despise having to work from home. Home is home, not work. So yeah me!

Saturday: I woke up with a project to do: I hung a shelf in my bedroom which was supposed to just take about half an hour but the nature of my house hydra-headed the project into two hours so I just had time to shower and go. I got to go hang out with my BF J2. We went to a delightfully eclectic restaurant where I had the Politos and Fritas (Sweet Potato Fries) with Honey Mustard  and a Key Lime Pie Milkshake for dessert (it's a shake with an entire slice of Key Lime Pie blitzed in it). Holy Crap is it GOOD! Then we drove around for a bit and J2 took me to a used book store she has been wanting to take me to! Holy Crap squared!! I got me some Book Crack! Then we went to Trader Joe's where she and I filled our carts with food crack as we giggled our way thru the store. Everyone and their mother, father, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, cousin, gma, gpa, and etc was there but Trader Joe's was not out of a thing! Holy Crap x3!!!

Sunday: I woke up early for some reason ready to start my day. Fed the kittos, fed the birds, fed myself. Revamped my book list for my purse (so I don't buy doubles, I got way too many books to remember them in my head!) and added the new books which I then made room for in the "to be read" bookcase. Blew bubbles for the kittos which I have to video as Moomin is just too funny with them. Then Dad called and came over to cut some lilacs down and Riley came too. I took Riley up on the deck so he got to look thru the window and see all three of the cats looking out the window at him. Riley was SO thrilled he just didn't know what to do with himself! The cats all crept closer to the window, they were SO brave! Then Dad left and I settled down with a cat pig-pile and book pile and read until dinner time. We all ate and I showered so I wouldn't O-ffend at Pilates early tomorrow morning. Yep, it will be my 5th session. I'm enjoying it very much, I'm shifting some mental/physical gears and what a revelation!

Off to bed. Nighty night!

No comments: