Sunday, August 09, 2009

Moomin's Weekend Friend

So Moomin was looking out the window when a huge fuzzy bumbly bee landed on the screen for a wash break. It hung out for about 10 minutes meticulously grooming legs/feet/wings. Moomin enjoyed every moment although as soon as the bee stopped moving, Moomin took to watching the crows across the street.


Here he is trying to make contact. I'm such an overprotective mamacat that I did not fall for his cuteness and open the window. Stinging is not fun. Ripped screens are not fun.

Two days of Slambo sunbathing this weekend! I am one delicious caramel fudge brownie! And yes, I'm being careful for all you sun-naysayers. I'm wearing sunscreen on my face and only staying out for short periods of time. I am feeling healthier this summer with all the vitamin D I've been soaking up and I'm definitely looking healthier too. Come this winter I will again fade to fish belly white. I might have to buy a "happy light". Huh (snort).

No comments: