Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Finally, A Mascara That Actually Delivers

on all it's advertised glory...


My lashes are all the above. Taking this stuff off is a dream, just a little warm water on the fingertips, hold for a few seconds to saturate them, and a with a barely-there-pull, off the mascara comes! Do this a couple of times till no more "tubes" are on your fingers and viola, no more raccoon eyes whatsoever!



And tho I'm no supermodel, my lashes are worthy of the name. I can practically cause a breeze with them they are so long and fabulous. Where the hell was this techno break thru in my younger party days. This stuff ROCKS!



My new best beauty product friend.

And although I give it the SLAMBO seal of approval, there is one minor imperfection - the container has brushes and stuff at both ends coz it has 2-step application and the brush wands (not the brushes themselves) are a "wee" bit too short. I'm finding it takes some getting used to working in extreme close-up.

1 comment:

meggie said...

Well, you know how I feel about these mascara miracles! Wow!