Sunday, August 17, 2008

BusyBusy Post B'day

Yesterday was great! It was a good b'day. I found some finds at the book sale I went to (got more than I bargined for as there was a farter in the crowd - eeuuuwww, I tried really hard to stay out of his vicinity, damn he should NOT have been out in public), got some cute capris at Eddie Bauer (half price with my gift certificate), restrained myself in Barnes&Noble (really, I did, coz...), my brother got me a Borders book card, parents gave me a Jamie Oliver T-fal pan (which I can't wait to use), took a nap, went out with parents for b'day Chinese food dinner (YUM), was treated to a ThinMint blizzard, and came home to read myself into a pre-bed stupor.

Today, I procrastinated a bit this morning before I mowed the lawn.

Also I washed and waxed the new car.

Now I'm butt tired.

Tomorrow I gotta get up mega-early so I can drive a van for 4 hours. I'm too excited for words.

Can't you just tell?

Right now, the cats are hovering and circling like furry attractive vultures for their bed time snack. Duty calls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Slambo, Happy Belated Birthday to you!