Monday, January 14, 2008

Cardinals Abound in Nor'easter!

I'm working from home today due to the Nor'easter that's snowing it's way through today. Started at 6am and has been going strong ever since. These cardinal pictures were taken on my "lunch" break. Most of them unfortunately are a wee bit blurry, but they are pretty nonetheless. And multiple cardinals too!





I'm so looking forward to all the shoveling I get to do tonight. Hopefully the snow will continue to be light and fluffy, which will make it easier on my back, legs, and arms. We'll see. The plow has been by twice and I have a lovely large pile at the end of my driveway.


The cats are all bestirred, not one of them has taken an extended nap due to me being home and on the work laptop so they are awake and cranky/needy. They have to be a part of every little thing. Doodle has to be all over the phone while I'm on it. Moomin can't decide if the laptop is a great big new toy or his new best friend to lay on. And Hobbes is scared of the laptop. They thought it was time for them to eat when I had my lunch. Hopefully we'll all be back on track tomorrow. I need a break from having butts in my face!

No comments: