Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

Leisurely morning, I read, cats napped, except for Moomin under the tree. I keep finding ornaments around the house.




Over at my parents' house, we ate lunch, opened presents, talked to my brother on the phone, played SuperScrabble (2x the tiles and spaces, quadruple letter and word scores) for a very long time (Riley couldn't understand why we weren't giving him the tiles as a treat) and had Christmas Burritos (see Wednesday's Child for details on this tradition!) for dinner.


I like this picture of Mom, she's telling a story and I didn't use the flash so her action-hands came out all ghostly!

Dad demostrating "what not to do with your new Christmas tool from your son".


Riley opened his present with a little help. At first he was ambivalent about asking for help coz, I don't know, his crazy humans might take his present and chuck it, but he managed to get it open and enjoy it for the entire afternoon and evening.



It's a good time when you can shove an entire ball in your mouth and gnaw away...

And you gotta make sure not only to keep it close, but you've got to generously coat the entire ball with foamy spit so your owners are less likely to try to take the present back.

No comments: