Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Squird and Birrel TV

One of my clients likes to ask me if I have "any new cat stories" every time I visit. She finds my high maintenance feline adventures to be very humorous.

Today I was describing to her about how much the cats have been enjoying real life television thru the deck windows because I've been feeding the birds and the big fat juicy squirrels have been butting in - 7 of them today, going after the stale cashews I'd sprinkled all over the deck yesterday morning, damn fatties (I didn't use these exact words with her!) kept taking turns dashing around the deck and after grabbing a big cashew, shoving it in their mouths, they would drive-by the window putting Moo in a hunting frenzy as they jumped off the edge to go bury them in the snow which means I'm going to find cashews all over the yard once it melts, poor Moo tried so hard to osmosis himself thru the glass! I tried to tell her they were watching the "bird and squirrel TV" channel but my tongue got all twisted up and it came out as "squird and birrel TV". We laughed and she told me I should write it down. I did and thought it would make a great post title.


Moomin finally decided biting a distracted Doodle was WAY more interesting than the juicy squirrels he couldn't catch.

No comments: