Monday, January 16, 2012

Alcatraz

Giving this series a whirl now that I have plenty of time to myself and can watch all and any friggin' show on TV that I want to watch for as many hours at a time as I want to watch.

Yeah me.

It's got the elements I like: supernaturalistic possibilities, science fiction, crime, murder, mystery, strong female lead, humor, did I mention crime?

We'll see, first two hours weren't bad.

JJ Abrams (Bad Robot) produced it, so we have lots of time-switching/flashbacking. I don't mind but it does make for one of those shows where you have to start watching from the beginning or you are just... LOST (yeah I went there! Bad pun, I know, couldn't resist, I can do these now too, all I friggin' want.)

Me being gritchy. New word I made up, cross between grouchy and bitchy, that seems to be my state of mind right now.

No comments: