Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Snap Crapple Poppie

I dare you to say "snap crackle pop" now without messing up. I haven't been able to say it right since I've said it wrong.

So. It's not been the best work-wise and while brushing my teeth just now, I started to dwell on the absolute negativities that have been my recent and present experiences. Then I put an immediate stop to that because there are things that are bright shiny spots, small but extremely bright. And they are:

1) I have found this wonderful line of products for my face and my emerging lines are practically non-existent. Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless (with pomegranate) and Radiance (with royal jelly). I am glow-y, softer, no break-outs for over a month, no dryness, and practically line-free.

2) Burt's Bees products for body lotion and face washing too! Amazing!

3) My mom is home safe from her recent trip.

4) My co-workers made me laugh really hard today. So very needed!

5) My car is great.

6) I have a wonderful home that is no longer leaking somewhere in the basement.

7) I've managed to keep the weight I've lost off for little over a year and all my "gage" clothes still fit.

8) All of the kittos finished their dinners tonight. I've switched foods on them again and am trying a healthier wet food and there's been some resistance from someone striped, dawdling from someone dark and chocolatey, and yarfing from someone spotty.

9) I've done ALL my laundry.

10) I'm concentrating on those bright spots to get me thru the rest of this week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why would you want to give your 'digits' to someone who initially, showed no interest in you, in fact, seemed to brush you off????

I think you need to find a new play ground and move on, out of his mud hole.

You might come across as being desperate!

Samantha said...

It's nice being Anonymous, isn't it?

As for "Mr. Z and the Digits", the whole story was far too much to put into writing and I've left so much out that it gives the impression of a brush off.

Joanna Stein said...

I'm glad you love the FIT! It is the best.

I hope Mr. Z calls.

Anonymous said...

Ahh, what difference would a name make?

Sorry if my comment came across as snarky, wasn't meant to be, was just an observation.
No need to overreact.

I use Anon because I don't want my name all over the web.