Thursday, January 01, 2009

HappyNewYear! I've Grown Horns

Yes, to splendidly ring in the new year, my forehead has sprouted two horns. And my skin has been doing so well the past few months since summer ended and I've not been all hot, humid, and sweaty, oops, sorry, "glowy".

No lie.

Two ginormous zits on either side of my forehead midway between my eyebrows and hairline, perfectly matched in size, level, and mirrored location.

No lie.

What a great gift to wake up to. Apparently when I woke up a while ago in 2008 (can't remember which post that was) with the gift of sight (which ultimately turned out to be me leaving my contacts in overnight) I offended the Supreme Upper Being with my obliviousness and grumbly tetchiness. So now I've been blessed with a gift of horns, most likely from the Supreme Lower Being.

Well, I'm not any where near as oblivious as I was with the sightgift, but I'm way beyond the grumpiness. Horns! Zits!

And right before Friday night when I'm planning on breaking the Hermitting Since Halloween and going out to get all buckwild and stuff. (Well, not really buckwild as I drive myself, but max and relax and laugh and stuff.)

Here's to Horns for New Year's!

No comments: