Thursday, May 01, 2008

Thriller Thursday7

In lieu of a story or excerpts... I thought I'd share what I discovered just this very day.

For my grandfather.

Being a proactive traveller, I decided to check out the local venue that carries most of the "As Seen On TV" products for the Space Bags, especially the ones for travelling. You know, to get more in a carry-on sized bag coz I'm all about having choices unlike my minimalist mother.

So I'm wandering around when all of a sudden mine eyes are attacked by...

The KING KONG of remotes!!!!! RRROOOOOWWWWRRRR!!! That being said, I took many a second, third, fourth, finally a fifth look, and damnit, I bought it for Gpa!


I got him one like mine (teeny one shown above) last visit, but I think this new Monster (sunday Sunday SUNDAY) Remote will be much better for him. He will actually be able to SEE what's on the buttons and it will be next to impossible for him to lose - at least that's what I'm gonna tell him! He doesn't have anywhere close to the million things this thing can tap into, but he will be able to operate the TV with ease!

ROAR!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed your submissions, as usual! Especially enjoyed the creepy Ray bits.
I was supposed to be enjoying my 'break' after John's return, but the day after he got back home, John had a serious bicycle accident, and has needed almost total care since then. Am hoping to be back in the saddle by next week, but we'll have to see.
Anxiously awaiting my break........

Anyway, enough about me. You've had some busy days, and I really LOVE reading your posts. Do wish that I had time for such a thing, but that's not in the cards at the moment.

Have a great day!

Meg

Anonymous said...

Sorry, for some reason, the comment isn't coming through with my 'meglet' identity. Don't know what's up with that.

Meglet