Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Apparently I'm Neglectful

and a bad mommy.

I may be reported to the DCS - Department of Cat Services - for turning my heat off too early.

Thus forcing my youngest to huddle around the heating vent on the stove after I've finished making myself something nice for dinner.


Coz it's all about me and not catering to my feline children who are covered. in. FUR.

I believe this will be the Bambi-eyed approach Moomin will be taking when the DCS official shows up to determine if I'm still fit to keep the kits.

Truly pitiful and pathetic, isn't it? Here I am all bundled up in about three layers of clothes, wearing socks, slippers, and using blankets for TV viewing/reading in the evenings as there is no reason for the heat to be on if it's warm during the day and I come home to this... After all the pampering, feeding, scooping, vetting, playing, cleaning up after yarfs, and basically making my house into cat-heaven with all the cat trees and toys and walk-onable surfaces, not to mention making an extreme sacrifice to feed them some wet food at dinner now.


Figures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is only too funny! I think you need to knit them some sweaters or make them some felt beds!