Friday, May 27, 2011

So Many Blog Posts in My Head

But just not getting on the blog.

Case in point, this photo is of my recent local find... what a wonderful rocky cliffy vista of the coast! And very close by!

Some other examples of titles of entries that didn't get shared:

No More AM Butt Dragging Since Surgery
Short Term Disability is a Fantasy
Still Enjoying Some Fat Free Finds (but not FFRanch, can you say Mucus?!)
Chickadees and Duck Butts
There's a Tick in My Head
The Diva Bitch Has Left the Building
I Killed My Neighbor's Mower
Finds at a Yard Sale
MrL Has Hooked Me On Jeopardy
Why Are Guys Like They Are?
What's With the Snakebite and Scorpion? Seriously!
My Summer Goal: DeepDish ExtraBaconTopping Pizza
Spring Has Finally Sprung (would show kaleidoscope pics of my early flowers)

Sorry you missed them but after going back to work and being on a computer practically all the time, I don't want to be on it when I come home. And I'm wiped when I get home. And all I wanna do is read, watch Jeopardy, and spend my evenings with MrL. Oh, and curl up with the cats. That's the thing I miss most going back to work, laying around with a pile of cats on me and all of us napping in peaceful quietitude.


No comments: