Sunday, March 27, 2011

Who Does This Stuff Happen To?

Me. Me. Me, that's who!

It's finally sunk in this weekend... the Murphy's Law Event...

Waking up from your very first surgery EVER to find out that the planned "you'll be just fine" organ removal did not actually take place, you still have the organ plus four new holes, one of which is thru the bellybutton which makes you nauseous every shower, and now you have to go thru another surgical consult in another hospital with another doctor with another pre-op nurse and have another surgery scheduled where two doctors are going to attempt to remove the organ thru four small holes but if they can't, you'll be cut open. Can you say tweaked, to say the least?

Just had my very first sneeze since the surgery. Ever since my dad mentioned how fun sneezing was going to be when I told him how coughing felt, I've been dreading it. Sneezed right after talking to my friend J... about allergies of all things. Go figure.

No comments: