Thursday, March 10, 2011

And Snow It Goes...

These were taken before the rain started last week. Notice how the snow pile is as tall as my Fit? Super. Fun. Shoveling. My ass! Glad it's going down. I can actually see a strip of lawn below the bush that is featured next to the car. Not to mention my asphalt...


The lovely town plowers had a grand ole time making my life abysmally miserable. I was way too angry to even think of taking pics of the immensely high messes they would leave at the bottom of my driveway. All I can say is they were lucky I was asleep when they pulled that shit coz I woulda flicked their auras out of the stratosphere. My wonderful neighbor with his riding snowblower helped out several times and he and his wife will be getting a gift certificate to eat somewhere nice from me!

Sorry for not posting, bro o' mine. I spent all of February being sick: The first two weeks of February I had a severe attack of gastritis (I seriously considered taking myself to the emergency room several times coz my upper tummy hurt so bad) and once I was done with the Prilosec and invalid food 14-day regimen, I got one of the various flu strains and was sick for another two weeks. I think my immune system was compromised by the gastritis because everyone around me had flus/colds etc going on the beginning and middle of winter and I was fine until I enraged my tummy.

And just this Wed I had tummy pain at night which told me the gastritis was revisiting. I'm on Prilosec and invalid food again. Yeah me. I plan to cheat on Friday when Lman takes me out for Chinese food and to his parents' house on Saturday for a family dinner. I will be careful, but I'm not going to say no to something I like, just eat it in moderation. I've been asked to make a dessert. I'm thinking of making a spring-colored checkerboard cake with chocolate frosting and rainbow sprinkles. When the cake is cut, they will see a pink, green, blue, purple, and yellow checkerboard - so cool!

No comments: