Thursday, December 16, 2010

Party Pretzels 2010

I've been invited to this year's Yankee Swap Xmas Party at L's friend's house. L relayed a "strong" request from the party-goers that I bring my Party Pretzels again. I can't resist such enthusiasm! This year's pretzels are as follows:

White chocolate covered pretzels dipped in mini choc chips and festive holiday sprinkles.

White chocolate covered pretzels dipped in mini choc chips and Andes Peppermint Candy bits.

And for the grand finale for which I cannot take any credit for, the chocolate covered pretzels dipped in mini choc chips and crumbled bacon.

Click on the pic for an upclose experience that you can almost smell right thru the photo! Idea courtesy of the Food Paradise show on the Travel Channel, featuring Bacon Paradise, a show all about restaurants that just have bacon items on the menu. One of the places was a candy store and they featured choc-covered bacon strips which is their best seller. All the eaters of this treat said it was the perfect mix of sweet and salty. I decided to take it a step further and put the bacon on an already sweet-salty mix of choc-covered pretzel. I tried it and it was good. L told me to not tell them what they are covered in, just surprise the party-goers and see what they think after they've tried it. I'll keep you posted!

No comments: